Diabetes Australia needs your help to support the campaign and spread the word.
The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners recommends screening with a fasting blood glucose test every three years if you:
- Are over the age of 40
- Have an AUSDRISK score over 12
- Have had a cardiovascular event
- Have previously been diagnosed with gestational diabetes
- Have Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Take certain kinds of anti-psychotic medication
For more information or to have your AUSDRISK score calculated come in store and speak to one of our Pharmacists.