Blue Cross Pharmacy is still open our normal hours during these most recent lockdowns to assist with your health needs. Our hours are 7am to 10 pm every day of the week.
Due to the ongoing situation with the latest COVID outbreak we have put in place the following additional steps to help ensure we maintain a safe and hygienic workplace for everyone.
- Make sure to do your COVID Safe Check-in with the service NSW app or let us know so we can take your details manually. Please note this is compulsory from 12/7/21 and strongly recommended at all times, so help us keep everyone safe! The QR code signage is available at both entrances and the service desk.
- Our store has a limit of 10 customers at any one time, to ensure social distancing can occur. Please make sure you distance from employees and other customers in and out of store by 1.5m at all times. If the shop is full please wait outside and we’ll get to you as quickly as possible.
- We have hand sanitizer available for use at multiple locations in store.
- Contactless payment is allowable on all purchases, and we hope you can use this payment method where possible.
- Masks are required to be worn inside and are strongly recommended to be worn in public. We have masks for purchase if required.
These steps are on top of our strict daily hygiene practices.
We hope everyone will stay safe and help stop the spread.